The procedure for determining the sex of birds or detecting infectious diseases of birds is as follows:
1. Order collection/sampling cards or plastic feather bags and order form (you can also use your own bags or small paper envelopes)
2. After receiving the sampling cards, bags, you will take a biological sample (blood, feathers – about 6 pieces of chest feathers)
3. Send samples by post to our address together with the completed order form to determine gender or disease (preferably recommended so that the shipment is not lost)
4. If you have purchased a VOUCHER, it is necessary to write the voucher number on the order form (top right)
5. Enter your email address on the order form.
6. After receiving the samples, we send the invoice by email or post
7. After receiving the payment to our account and completing the analysis, we send the results by email, post, or both, depending on how you mark on the order form (bottom right – the method of sending the results)